Zip Line Adventure Half Day Tour
̶9̶0̶ Now $85
This course consists of 18 platforms and 12 Zip Lines including the 2 longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean stretched across the length of the mountain range throughout 2 kilometers. You will be safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long!
What to expect
Our expert canopy guides will teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment. You will be transferred to the Welcome Center, where a safety briefing will be conducted until reaching the first platform, and then be ready to face the challenge of “flying” from one platform to another.
The longest Zip Lines in the Dominican Republic and the only one in the country with a side-by-side cable. Certified yearly by ACCT.
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Landscapes come undone on your quest to find the hidden treasure resting inside Anamuya Mountain.
- Stunning 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- Fresh fruits
- Must sign Liability Waiver.
- Must attend briefing.
- Covered shoes required.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- People with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Direct bookings from cruise line passengers are not accepted. Please book our tours with your cruise line.
Adults (13 to 85), Kids (3 to 12)